- News Desk
- WORLD News
- OPINIONS & BLOGS
- ISLAM-IK BANK
- SCIENTIFIC VIEW
- HEALTH TIPS
- NEWS PHOTOS
- PHOTO Galleries
- VIDEO Gallery
- RESEARCH Doc
- ABOUT US
Imagine a world...
Imagine Osama Bin Laden declaring that he was about to attack America to teach Americans a lesson (or defend the rights of American blacks who are enduring extreme poverty).
What consequences would that have ?
- America would prepare all its artillery to counterattack (and even call up some allies)
- There would be high alert (stress)
- All New Yorkers would start fleeing the city (a mess)
- Stocks would go so high it would be unimaginable (good business)
- This act would be called "terrorism" and the mental trauma on people, and even the least number of victims, would be "unacceptable"... (especially if it truly happened).
But that was just a guy (not even a signatory member of the United Nations)
Now Imagine America declaring that it is about to attack Syria/(any other country) to punish it for having done some real bad things that need to be proved?
What consequences should it have?